Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Spring Vacation

I had a great vacation in Tennessee. I spent it with my sister, Carol.
Rick took me down and came back and got me.
He stayed for the Sunday service and Dinner. It was nice.

Carol & I ate at Ruby Tuesdays twice. Their salad bar is really good.


(above)
This was Moz cheese balls with cherry tomatoes and basil. Also a broccoli and chicken quiche.
Ate at two Mexican restaurants.
One wasn't good at all. I guess the main people were gone for a wedding..could we ever tell :-)


(above)
We ate at a French Restaurant and an Italian restaurant.
I had Lasagna and Carol had a crab pasta. It was both good. Also bread dipped in olive oil and spices.
We shopped alot.
When I say 'alot' our running has slowed way down.
She usually worked an hour or two in her office and I read, sat on the porch, laid in the massage chair etc. Then we would go eat and shop, then come home and get our comfys on.

The Lyons Family came down for the last Sunday and sang..we had so much fun.
Then we had an issue with the key for the Nazarene fellowship Hall and everyone had to come to Carol's to eat.
It was crowded but a lot of fun.

I would say my bi-yearly vacation was a smashing success.



Carol & Sharon








No comments: