
May 05, 2008
Last Fall I trimmed my Lilac bush way down.
When it started budding this Spring I was so excited.
But the buds were the leaves.
Then I remembered when my neighbor had hers trimmed
it didn't produce flowers the next year.
That was a disappointment thinking I wouldn't have beautiful
flowers with such wonderful scent.
I saw one brown looking flower the other day. I kept watching it
and sure enough it matured and got beautiful and smells
so good.
How wonderful is that! You don't think you are getting any
and God gives you one.
I am enjoying it.
Last Fall I trimmed my Lilac bush way down.
When it started budding this Spring I was so excited.
But the buds were the leaves.
Then I remembered when my neighbor had hers trimmed
it didn't produce flowers the next year.
That was a disappointment thinking I wouldn't have beautiful
flowers with such wonderful scent.
I saw one brown looking flower the other day. I kept watching it
and sure enough it matured and got beautiful and smells
so good.
How wonderful is that! You don't think you are getting any
and God gives you one.
I am enjoying it.

No comments:
Post a Comment