Friday, February 22, 2008

E-mail from Max the dog in Florida

Hi-Thought I'd check in with you. I love it here but I think I will be hot when it gets warmer-is in the 60's & 70's now. Will probably have to have a haircut. My hair is long & PRETTY now. I love to run the beach. I try to catch the waves & bark at them but haven't been able to catch them yet. I run into the water up to my knees but I don't like the salt water-ugh!!!!! Have mastered stairs but sometimes I need to be carried up them. I can't jump on my masters bed down here like at home-not as much room to jump up in the camper-oh well-they lift me up. I like to sleep in our recliner at night in the living room but greet them in their bed in the morning-Mom carries me in-ha ha. Well,this is all for now-hope you are well & not too much snow. Our white stuff is sand & we don't have to shovel it -ha ha. Will write again later-Max arf arf

1 comment:

tacomom said...

I love that they give you an update from the dog's perspective. How neat!