
I HAD A DREAM...last night that I knew the exact date the Lord was coming back.
The excitement was so real.
I felt so clean and so ready for Him to come.
I was somehow in an elevator and going to my parents apt (which isn't where they live ha)
but I was going there to wait for the exact moment.
My Aunt Mary was asleep and I wondered "HOW CAN YOU SLEEP?" (no reflection
on her, it was a dream :-)
What an eye opener!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The other day when I saw all the flooding in MO on the news I was thinking of
other signs, how plain does God have to be in warning us of His return.
As the real time draws closer I want the view of this world to draw dim.
GOD SAVE MY FAMILY! is my prayer.

2 comments:
You have been tagged. Go to my blog to see why.
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment