Monday, January 7, 2008

M.I.C.K.E.Y. M.O.U.S.E



OK it really wasn't Mickey :-)
Last week I thought I saw a mouse in my bedroom..it was more like a streak. But I saw the streak twice. Which made me think it really was a mouse.

Barb happened to be here and she put Decon in there for me.
Saturday Rick and I were suppose to work in the bedroom so I could make sure there wasn't one in there.
Well we didn't.
Tonight, Sunday, I was in the kitchen cutting up an orange for Hannah when Molly came running in. I looked and she was chasing a mouse. I have never seen her do this before.
The mouse looked like it was on drugs..wasn't moving fast at all. (full of Decon I guess)
BUT I screamed and told Jason & Rick to go in and kill it. Rick was holding the baby and so Jason ran in there (even tho I knew he wasn't going to kill a mouse).
Finally, I grabbed Hannah and held her and screamed for Rick to get in the kitchen. Barbara took the baby.
It sounded like they were killing a lion in there.
Hannah & I were in chairs with our feet up.
After it was all said and done, Hannah had so many stories to tell. Once she was home alone (mommy & daddy were at the Mall ha) and she had to kill a mouse. Then it was spiders.
She told stories all the way to the car.
I know one bed that will hold four people in it tonight haha.

graphic by: http://thegraphicsshoppeclub.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny.... guess I left before the excitement began... good thing, it probably would have been ME killing the poor thing!
One question... what part does your sister play in this drama, and why will she "kill YOU" ???
hhahaha
Love, LaydieAnne***

Anonymous said...

BTW: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW... GUESS "MICKY" WON'T BE CELEBRATING WITH YOU!! HAHAHAHA
LA***